Representative Quang Nguyen first came to America as a war refugee with a small bag of clothes on his back. Thanks to what makes America the greatest country on earth, he is now a successful small-business owner and prominent public speaker, with a son working in the private sector and a daughter who graduated (28 May, 2021) from the U.S. Naval Academy and is currently attending the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, CA. She has selected to serve in the Submarine Community.
Quang is a lifelong Republican whose conservative values have been guided by his personal faith and his first-hand knowledge of both the horrors of communism and the greatness of liberty.
Quang and his wife Mai live in Prescott Valley and Quang is serving in his first term as the Arizona State House Representative, R-LD1.
WHAT QUANG BELIEVES…
- Freedom is not free, so we owe a debt of thanks to all the men and women who serve or have served
- We owe a similar debt of gratitude to our First Responders
- All lives matter and this includes the unborn – that is why I am pro-life
- The 2nd Amendment is vital to protecting our individual liberties and should never be infringed
- Businesses should be free from burdensome regulations — a strong economy helps us all
- Entering this country is an honor and should only be done according to the law
- Taxation should be at the lowest level required to provide the services that government should be providing
- A secure border is essential to a sovereign nation – Build The Wall!
- A strong education system must include parental choice to give every student their best chance at a quality education
HOW QUANG GIVES BACK…
- Has traveled the country to thank Veterans. Visit quangspeaks.com to see what people say
- President of Arizona State Rifle and Pistol Association
- Support Arizona State Junior Marksmanship Programs
- NRA and ASRPA member
- Active in his church and local charities
55TH LEGISLATIVE SESSION ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Helped pass a history tax cut to keep Arizona business environment competitive and keep more money in your wallet
- Passed election integrity legislation
- Co-sponsored legislation to protect Arizona from federal infringement of the Second Amendment
- Passed legislation to extend liability protection to gun and ammunition manufacturers, retailers, and distributors in the State of Arizona
- Passed several school choice legislation including ESA