Quang Nguyen first came to America as a war refugee with a small bag of clothes on his back. Thanks to what makes America the greatest country on earth, he is now a successful small-business owner and prominent public speaker, with a son working in the private sector and a daughter in her third year as a Midshipman at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.
Quang is a lifelong Republican whose conservative values have been guided by his personal faith and his first-hand knowledge of both the horrors of communism and the greatness of liberty.
Quang and his wife Mai live in Prescott Valley and he is a conservative Republican candidate for the Arizona House of Representatives in Legislative District 1.
WHAT QUANG BELIEVES…
- Freedom is not free, so we owe a debt of thanks to all the men and women who serve or have served
- We owe a similar debt of gratitude to our First Responders
- All lives matter and this includes the unborn – that is why I am pro-life
- The 2nd Amendment is vital to protecting our individual liberties and should never be infringed
- Businesses should be free from burdensome regulations — a strong economy helps us all
- Entering this country is an honor and should only be done according to the law
- Taxation should be at the lowest level required to provide the services that government should be providing
- A secure border is essential to a sovereign nation – Build The Wall!
- A strong education system must include parental choice to give every student their best chance at a quality education
HOW QUANG GIVES BACK…
- Has travelled the country, thanking over 8,000 Vietnam veterans over the last ten years. Visit quangspeaks.com to see a video and read what people say
- Board member of the Arizona State Rifle and Pistol Association
- Volunteer at Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
- Coach and State Director of the nationally-traveling Arizona Scorpions Junior High-Power Rifle Team
- Founder of The Patriot Network AZ and Blue Collar Patriots YouTube Channels
- NRA Member
- Active in his church and local charities